Gematria data drop
I use gematrix.org and like it for the word database in it...
Here is what I found and dont believe any of it to be mere coincidences....
Is Gematria the G code? god code. . . Data drop here about 444 mainly as it is what hooked me most.....
In english Gematria:
Lucifer = 444
Jesus = 444
The King = 444
Messiah = 444
Joshua = 444
Gospel = 444
The Key = 444
Masonic = 444
Tarot = 444
Occult = 444
English = 444
Jewish Gematria:
Lord Christ = 444
Iesous = 444
Rise up = 444
Fourth = ⁴⁴⁴
Took the Mark = 444
I am the chosen one = 444
Man on the moon = 444
English gematria:
666=
Vaccination
Mark of the Beast
A satanic mark
Bible source
Santa clause
God of Israel
528=
Iesous
Trump
Elizabeth
Lord Enki
Purple
Epstein
Walmart
Exodus
Pegasus
Tartaria
1044 =
New World Order
Trust the plan
President Joe Biden
I am Jesus Christ
Jordan Peterson
Ghislaine Maxwell
Open the schools
Currency Reset
Number of the beast
Stormy Daniels
Luke Skywalker
Optimus Prime
Supreme Court
Storm is Coming
Your Nightmare
The Wait is Over
Secret Societies
660 =
Rockefeller
Adolf Hitler
Elon Musk
Covid Vaccine
Melinda Gates
President
Osama Bin Laden
Christmas
Apollyon
Martial law
Donnie Darko
Martial Law
The Christ
Punisher
684 =
Holocaust
Trump Card
Corona Hoax
Starbucks
New World
World War
Keystone
762 =
King Arthur
Buckingham Palace
Ancient Hebrew
John Podesta
Johnny Depp
The Unicorn
The Holy One
690=
Trinity
Freemasons
Lion of Judah
Sigismund
I am the dragon
408=
Benjamin
Coinbase
Hermes
David Icke
618=
Solomon
Jesuits
Hidden Dragon
The Vatican
The Secret
Capitalism
696=
Rothschild
German Banking
Tribe of Dagon
Dragon Shield
Egyptians
Saturnalia
Finance Israel
Babylons God
For Christ
720=
Communism
Illuminati
The Truth
Quarantine
780=
Washington
George W Bush
We the people
Voter fraud
Television
Prince Andrew
Vaccinations
Human sacrifice
The serpent
Pythagoras
Ellen Degeneres
384=
Israel
Joe Biden
Zion
Macron
Yahuah
Merkel
Yhwh
438=
Iesus
Crown
Joseph
Nimrod
Egypt
Ezekiel
Hiram Abiff
204=
Allah
Neo
Biden
I really dont know what to make of it, just intrigued... dont fully know what it is we are seeing or comprehend it but it cannot be mere coincidence and something much larger than we can immagine is going on with these numbers.... or just coincidence.
I remember my math teacher in highschool saying " math is the language of the universe" i didnt think much of it then but now i see deeper meaning in it...
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/llxm3c/gematria_data_drop/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen