I am not saying that Facebook is listening conversations via cellphone, but it is and is there a way to disable it?

Hey,

I have noticed that Facebook is giving you pretty targeted advertisement and it is supposed to be because of the algorithms? I have noticed previously many times that if I talk about something with someone, i.e. "would be cool to travel to Austria" and suddenly I get FB ads about Austria flights.

Yesterday my gf purchased me box of valentine's day liquorice "love" of Lakrids by bulow from local retailer. She gave it to me and said "Hey, I bought you a box of this new "love" liquorice by Lakrids by bulow" and under a hour later FB gives me AD of that same, exact product!

Pretty creepy..

submitted by /u/Jizoh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lkwtd7/i_am_not_saying_that_facebook_is_listening/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die