I believe the cia is hiding a lot more than even us realize

The us surveillance state is huge. So much larger than we think. Thanks to Snowden we know a decent amount more about this state but I suspect it’s even larger. I suspect most of us and most political opponents (libertarians, socialists, communists, etc) are on some type of list where they track us. Opposition is the biggest threat to them they can’t have us knowing what they are doing. The cia has committed many atrocities in the past. We have funded wars, killed foreign leaders and replaced them with dictators, destabilized nations, starved foreign civilians, bombed airlines. Our empire has killed millions. But this stuff isn’t taught in schools this is tried to be silenced. The youtuber second thought made a video exposing the cias atrocities and then had the dhs show up at his house a few days later. We have intervened in dozens of foreign elections that we know about. Imagine how much the Cia has done that we do not know about. I’m willing to bet all opposition is monitored closely. That includes all of us. I wouldn’t be surprised if they murder or sabotage opponents on the daily. This type of sabotage can go from crippling us economically to messing with our technology to even killing us and framing someone else for the crime. I cannot prove this but it is a logical conclusion from our knowledge of the cia

submitted by /u/parkertrager
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/le9dsl/i_believe_the_cia_is_hiding_a_lot_more_than_even/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die