IF THE LIGHTS GO OUT

Hello All!

I have been asked to submit this post here, & I do so gladly.

A few weeks ago, I began a dialogue on this platform.

I - for the first time ever - publicly submitted research for further dissemination which was painstakingly compiled over the course of many years, & chose reddit as the vehicle for my Message.

Unfortunately (or fortunately; everything is only a matter of perspective, afterall) it has become clear to me that my original choice in subreddit, r/conspiracy, may not have been the wisest, as there appears to be a heavy campaign of thought manipulation being waged there, at the highest levels (mods)

I will resubmit this body of work here on this sub now, including links containing sources.

I hope this is not against any rules!

I invite any & all to participate in this discussion - I know I can count on the carefully measured minds assembled here to remain civil & nonpartisan in their sovereign articulation of thought.

Thank You, for Being Here Now

✌️

— — — — — — —

If the Lights Go Out

Sometimes, I really can’t believe the ridiculousness of what I am about to write.

I read it back again, on paper, & in word format, & even I still find it all hard to believe, preferring to consider myself an unending skeptic.

But here’s the thing: in all my long years of research, here is what I know for sure...if the lights ever do go out, well, that’s pretty much a wrap.

It means either: a) nuclear war - kiss your ass goodbye; there is no surviving a modern day global thermonuclear war: if you are in a city, you’re gone; North America or Europe, gone; China/India/ME/Aus (maybe NZ), gone; mid to lower Africa or S America, maybe - watch Threads for more information

Then we have option b)...

What I’m about to say sounds outrageous - I am aware, bear with me.

It is well-researched, I will provide some sources.

If lights go under option b), it will mostly be an invasion of Europe/N America by sleeper cells of Manchurian Candidates - yes there will be other nation states & foreign actors involved, but for the most part, it will be a conquering from within.

Firstly, there is a not-so-secret cabal of ultra wealthy black magic practicing Luciferians (not “devil worshippers”, not “Satanists”; note that I’m specific about Luciferians) that really control the world.

This is Conspiracy 101, & many others have pointed to their influence - it is both imperceptible, & altogether obvious once you start to recognize the patterns of their MO.

Specifically, there is a love for numerology, symbology, & themes such as “duality” - that is, polarity: Red/Blue, Bad/Good, Loss/Love, Subtle/Obvious, the Darkness & the Light

This is important, make note of it for later.

cont’d in reply...

submitted by /u/livlaffluv420
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ldmty6/if_the_lights_go_out/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die