isaac kappy conspiracy

I was watching a video of a podcast clip here and it was about the alleged pedophille rings in Hollywood. I was intrigued so I searched up what he was talking about to see if there was any more in depth videos on it, to my surprise nothing I couldn’t find a single thing, if you didn’t watch the video he talks about how Isaac kappy went on a live stream talking about people in Hollywood who are in pedophille rings and such then a few days later comes out saying he doesn’t believe in what he said and states how “he’s not suicidal” then a few days later dies of “suicide”

I just think it’s crazy how there seems to be nothing on the internet anywhere of this. Is this one huge conspiracy or just not true. Also if I wasn’t looking hard enough please link a video or thread for me :)

submitted by /u/mykey_brown
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/le4d4v/isaac_kappy_conspiracy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die