Kim Kardashian wasn't robbed in Paris, instead it was an insurance scam
So, I am not a Kardashian fan at all, but I was watching the David Letterman show My Next Guest Needs no Introduction on Netflix and the episode with her came up. She was talking about the "robbery" and and I'm listening I'm like people can't actually believe this, can they?
Here is what she claims:
She brought all her jewelry with her to Paris because she (and I quote) "wasn't sure what jewelry she would want to wear". She doesn't put the jewelry in the hotel's safe, she only has ONE bodyguard with her, and the hotel has no security cameras.
The night of the "robbery" she tells Kourtney and the others that were staying with her to go out without her and tells the ONE bodyguard to leave too. She has the jewelry in the room, not secured. She is by herself wearing only a robe and naked underneath (she makes sure to include this for some reason). She gets a knock on the door and answers it, the men push their way into the room along with the concierge who they have tied up. She claims she is begging for her life, somehow these men don't take advantage of the fact that they have Kim Kardashian naked, which I find kind of odd.
She claims they ask her for the jewelry that they knew she had there, they tie her up and put her in the bathtub and then leave.
How did the police actually believe this? One of the biggest celebrities visits with all her jewelry, doesn't put it in a safe, no security guard, gets robbed and the robbers only take the jewelry? C'mon.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lsgk2o/kim_kardashian_wasnt_robbed_in_paris_instead_it/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen