Lucid dreaming, Astral projecting, dissociative identity disorder, past lives, extraterrestrials
My mind falls into lots of random rabbit holes of “what if’s” and “maybe’s” so I’m just wanting to share some of these thoughts and experiences and hopefully get some helpful and constructive feedback, theories or thoughts. I’m sure there may be conflicting ideas but please, keep things nice here… I’m just trying to make sense of this world like everyone else. One curiosity at a time.
I have D.I.D. (dissociative identity disorder) previously known as Multiple Personality Disorder. Brief explanation for those who don’t know.
Dissociative Identity Disorder is caused from severe repeated trauma that happens in early childhood normally from the ages of newborn to around 6 or 7 years old. Everyone is born with their personality not being fully formed or unified. In normal development, our experiences throughout our lives help to shape who we are which brings our personality, ideas, interests etc to become one. But Severe repeated trauma can cause the person to dissociate which causes the parts to stay split because walls form between the split parts. This keeps the host of the body from remembering these traumatic memories which is called amnesia. The split parts will grow to have their own personality, likes, interests, names, feelings and so on. The walls that keep the parts separate can also cause the parts and the host to not know about each other… it can get pretty confusing.
I’ve heard a lot of theories about how alters could be other spiritual or dimensional beings etc.
These other beings could project (maybe astral project?) into the hosts body from other other dimensions, realms or planets… etc
There are also lots of stories about children recalling their past lives while they are younger and some of their past lives are of them being different beings from other planets even… Their memories of their past lives usually start to disappear around 6 or 7 years old.
6 OR 7 YEARS OLD!!! Coincidence? Maybe… but I don’t really believe in coincidence.
What if while I was experiencing trauma during this age range, I was dissociating which was actually me just astral projecting to another life, somewhere else or just me leaving to find help somewhere in the universe…maybe this allowed others who are also astral projecting to help by sharing the body and the bodies experiences?
When I experience trauma or a negative trigger happens, this can cause me to dissociate a little or a lot… so I could go from dissociating to the point of only being able to hear what’s happening, only being able to see what is happening, only being able to feel what is happening to basically not knowing that something even happened because I experienced full amnesia. What if that full amnesia state is me astral projecting somewhere but I’m not remembering because I’m not supposed to remember where I went?
People constantly say that their spirit guides or the beings that they meet when they astral project or do DMT or whatever else, will usually change their appearance to something that the person isn’t afraid of so they won’t scare that person.
Could alters be extraterrestrials or other dimensional beings doing the same? Or maybe they look human enough to where they don’t have to change their appearance?
Ever since I was a kid, I have been able to remember my dreams fairly well or lucid dream often... of course there were plenty of times where I didn’t remember anything but it wasn’t the majority of the time. I haven’t been able to Astral Project knowingly yet but I’m still regularly trying especially with the gateway tapes.
At times, I have dreams and thoughts that kind of melt into some of my alters dreams and thoughts or theirs into mine.
I’m able recognize when my dreams and thoughts are my own or when they are shared.
When I was younger I had nightmares so often that I somehow taught myself how to recognize that I was dreaming and to rewind my dream to a part that wasn’t scary and do something else to avoid whatever scary thing would have popped up (my kid logic was to rewind my dream like you would rewind a VHS video tape) OR I would just wake myself up.
I’ve read on here how others would create different surroundings on their own or go from lucid dreaming to Astral projecting and travel to places around the world or visit friends at their houses or talk to others in their dreams about knowing they are dreaming and get shocked responses from them. Over time, I never thought to do or try any of this while I was lucid dreaming. My subconscious has always automatically created the surroundings that I would navigate and explore through.
Anytime I wake up from a nightmare, my entire body feels the same as when your feet or another body part falls asleep. I have no idea how else to describe it other than feeling like a really fast and strong vibration. Not to the point to where it hurts though. I have this sensation for about 5 seconds and then it starts to fade away.
I was always really curious about what this sensation was from but over time I started to not notice it as much or stopped noticing it all together because it became kind of like a second nature thing. It still happens but it just became so normalized.
I’ve read from other people’s experiences that when you are trying to Astral Project or lucid dream, you’ll go through a stage of feeling an intense vibration all over your body. I don’t know if this is the same vibration that others are talking about or not but I thought it was worth mentioning since the vibration that others feel is before they go on their adventure and mine is when my nightmare is ending.
I didn’t know that what I was doing was called Lucid Dreaming. The majority of the times that I was lucid dreaming, I would try to fly. Again, my child logic was to flap my arms like a bird. I would do this as hard as I could and would only get a couple feet off the ground for a couple seconds at a time... over time it got easier to fly. I didn’t have to flap my arms as hard and I would fly around a lot easier... side thought: last night was the first time that I had a lucid dream in a long time and was also the first time that I took off flying without flapping my arms and without any form of struggle. I didn’t realize this until now.
However, something strange about my dream last night is that my dream felt like a dream within a lucid dream.
This may get confusing but I’ll do my best to explain.
Basically, last night my body was asleep and “normal” dreaming (not lucid dreaming) about my dream-self sleeping.
My dream-self was lucid dreaming about flying over to visit my friend who was asleep at her house. My dream-self took my friends dream-self flying over Disneyland since we missed it so much.
The next thing I remember is waking up from a normal dream that was a completely different dream...
Normally, when I lucid dream, I wake up right after the lucid dream. I’ve never had a lucid dream that transitioned to a “normal” dream.
Maybe my lucid-dreaming-dream-self woke up from her lucid dream or started to astral Project which left me to my own normal dream that switched into a different normal dream as normal dreams normally do? If this is true, then I’m jealous of my dream-self for knowing how to change her surroundings to what she wants, fly without the need to flap her arms and without struggle as well as Astral project.
Haha I could be contemplating this too much but it’s interesting and fun to think about as complicated as it sounds.
I don’t believe that I was dreaming of one of my alters having a lucid dream because those shared dreams don’t feel the way this one did.
I don’t believe all conspiracy theories are true but I am always open minded to the possibility of them holding some truth or being fully true.
There is a conspiracy theory that I’ve heard quite a bit from different people/sources about how there are FBI/CIA agents or some kind of astral type of security that will Astral Project and stop people from being able to lucid dream or Astral project in hopes of cutting off the persons ability to expand their consciousness. I heard that COVID is one of the ways that they use to stop or deactivate a persons consciousness/dreams...
AGAIN, I don’t know if this theory holds some truth or not but ever since I got COVID, my dreams have been nonexistent. It wasn’t until about a week ago, that my dreams started coming back.
Last week I had my first dream which was hazy. I didn’t even realize that I was missing a large chunk of time where I wasn’t remembering my dreams until I woke up from said dream. I immediately wrote what I remembered about the dream in my journal and even mentioned that it was my first dream in a long time which was strange...
A couple hours later, I heard the conspiracy theory that I talked about above which was interesting. coincidence? so I wanted to look into it more.
I asked other people that I knew if they remembered their dreams after getting COVID and all of them said they haven’t been able to dream either.
I have so many other questions and curiosities but I don’t want to overwhelm this post even though I probably did lol. So that's the end of my story time.
... for now.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lrp73b/lucid_dreaming_astral_projecting_dissociative/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen