New album merch from Drake. Am I crazy for thinking this is some kind of symbolism??? My friends say I’m reaching. I see this logo way too frequently online and that’s all that sticks out to me. It’s weird how the characters CLB (Certified Lover Boy) are drawn out like that.

New album merch from Drake. Am I crazy for thinking this is some kind of symbolism??? My friends say I’m reaching. I see this logo way too frequently online and that’s all that sticks out to me. It’s weird how the characters CLB (Certified Lover Boy) are drawn out like that. submitted by /u/naturalenergyy
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lo3c1f/new_album_merch_from_drake_am_i_crazy_for/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die