Old and New never fade away
I’ve been weirded out these past few years as everything has been happening so inside-out. Many different angles, but wanted to start with the most latest one.
Does the weather change, and global epidemic have a very real and observable effect.
Yes, absolutely.
Yet for some reason here in Texas I’ve been having odd feelings about global situations after hearing many new, mind-opening processes that have settled with the uncanny; instead of the glorious, yet still Praise The Glory That Is Jesus.
Lol, I feel like The President has one Power and The Spirit another; yet The Spirit has made me assess many different situations albeit with judgment, unfortunately cause I’m human and make errors; these have lead me to learn obedience in a way of lackluster belief in man, yet an irreversible-faith of all things being possible, I try to remove myself yet am unable to remove “human nature” from this encompassing feeling of HAARP being used to control the masses with weather change.
I wouldn’t post this had it not been for a series of synchronistic yet unrelatedly-leading to the reading of a third stimulus check in which is part of the “American Rescue Plan.”
HA-ARP
Coincidence.
Ole. Sleepy. Joe.
I know you’ve got your eye on me, you’ll say you don’t and you’ll know I don’t have my eye on you, and am still finding clues into the considerable depth of uncertainty also known as “reaching” lmao.
To be honest, I’m no supporter of hardly any president ever, I never voted, and don’t believe that my vote would sway a majority only my action to vote would hold a conversation I didn’t wanna begin in the first place. Therefore I don’t vote or discuss politics as policies, but I do love a good conspiracy, and I’ve lived many different issues to fruition in unexplainable ways yet Purely Divine Nature. All The Time He Is Good, yet I also understand how necessary it is for my beliefs to obscure my judgement, and I hold no objection or offense to or from my words. Only that something in my spirit has lead me to question reality more than once, and within my control, intent, and grasp of truth have unlocked many doors of reality that confirm my reality is solid and realistic enough to be happy sharing these thoughts tonight.
Thank you for reading, and kindly accept my humility and humble request in respect of all Persons, my grammar, outlook/perspective, or post location.
God Bless
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lqeirj/old_and_new_never_fade_away/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen