Possible Underground Military Base Entrances
|
Newly joined here. I'm not as much a conspiracy theorist, but I am very intrigued by Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBs). I have done a bit of sleuthing over the years on Google Earth. I know many of the images there are likely altered, but curious if others know more. I also have it from a family relation that worked for the military and had a top secret approval that there are runways underground by which planes can launch. They could not say anything more, just that there is at least one place like that they have flown out of. This has kept me interested in looking at satellite images to find these. Some are obvious of course and many have posted about ones near Groom Lake, Mount Weather, etc, but if I were the government, I'd also want to have some non-obvious ones. Examples: China Lake Facility, 35.8034692,-117.5669148 China Lake Potential Underground Entrance China Lake possible exit surrounding area, fairly desolate and obscured from view Colorado border, Dulce NM Possible Entrance, 37.0563342,-107.0412958 The Dulce property has been the subject of speculation before. Much of the Dulce base conspiracy speculation seems a bit outlandish, but I think the speculation could be based on some bit of real base in existence. Both of these seem to be less used by vehicular traffic. Note there are roads near them, but not directly to them. This is one of the main differences in the pictures indicating they may be more primarily used for air traffic. Of course, this is all speculation. I think it's likely these are just for our own top secret aircraft as opposed to something more sinister. But if anyone knows more, would love to hear about it. [link] [comments] |
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lfmctf/possible_underground_military_base_entrances/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen