Rewatching Utopia

I myself, like many other Americans watched the Amazon series Utopia. I watched it before this Covid pandemic really took a hold of the entire world.

Re-watching it now I’ve noticed many many more hints/nods to the conspiracies we have been chasing for the last 14 months. I have no links, no evidence, no proof, just speculation and coincidental experiences between the two. And the more you watch it, the more you see.

I’m not claiming placed propaganda or awakened messages, just humoring the idea in my mind.

Anyone else have these ‘entry level’ intuitions with this theory?

submitted by /u/Catfish_RealyTho
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lhdnv6/rewatching_utopia/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die