Sars CoronaVirus-2 was Created in a Lab in 2003 (PAPER) and Cured in 2003 (PATENT!!!)

This is actually a double post, I posted this under "It's the conspiracy conspiracy theory", but I think this would go better with it's own thread due to the severity of the issue.
----------------------------------

I am Archangel Michael, I have moved on from Elias the Artist (Messianic Alchemist) to full blown Sainthood.

I have the ultimate conspiracy theory - Coronavirus Sars-2 (Covid-19) was created in a lab! In 2003! (Real tinfoil-hatty amiright?) Sorry, Barack Obama (Ant-Christ), it wasn't created by Batman (infecting a college student in a local market), it was made by PhD's, as outlined right here in this Nature article - from a green monkey disease:

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1359742-fail-epic-fail

https://imgur.com/rIeTwp0

https://imgur.com/OBBLRMH

Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 is a functional receptor for the SARS coronavirus:

Published: 27 November 2003 https://www.nature.com/articles/nature02145

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature02145.pdf (Permalink)

And, as the article implies, it was created using the HIV envelope ACE-2, with a primate coronavirus to create a Sars virus capable of infecting human kidney tissue. Guess what they called it? Sars Cov-2. Guess what the CDC calls COVID-19?

https://imgur.com/vpmrwHS

"COVID-19 is caused by a coronavirus called SARS-CoV-2. Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness." CDC on Google

https://imgur.com/B1KSvNb

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/scientific-brief-sars-cov-2.html

Guess I'm now on a black-list. Get it? Cause I'm Black! Yuk-a-Yuk-a-Yuk. So was the Bushmaster AR15 I used to own; I should have got the Hello Kitty one - little known fact, Hello Kitty is a human, not a cat - too bad the thing couldn't spray bullets, only *bursts* of 3, the M16 is the Armalite (Stoner design) automatic rifle capable of firing *automatically* unlimited rounds - the illegal to own military version "ASSAULT RIFLE!!!". I get it, they're scary cause they're black and you're afraid of the dark. Sorry, I ramble. ONWARD! #BLM

BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE!!!

A company out of Japan in 2003 also came up with a *CURE* to Coronaviruses, AND HIV! And they patented it in Europe, EP1676582A1:

A silver-ion based oral-route medication. The silver-ion was the active ingredient, the patent was for the carrier (because you can't patent silver-ions).

https://imgur.com/254KlmQhttps://patents.google.com/patent/EP1676582A1/en

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/d3/55/17/5ecda7ea885db9/EP1676582A1.pdf (Permalink)

The company, Toagoesi, cited the Novaron antimicrobial agent would be effective against coronaviruses, such as the current SARS outbreak in China (this was in 2003), and HIV.https://imgur.com/B1KSvNb

https://www.toagosei.co.jp/english/news/press/backnumber/n031020.html

SO, the moral of the story is, Sars Cov-2, also known as (to the CDC) COVID-19, was created in a lab in 2003, and cured in 2003. And we're walking around like morons while we wait for a vaccine that might work.

MOTIVE? LOOK NO FURTHER THAN GEORGIA, USA!![https://imgur.com/gallery/CjBd5Wp](https://imgur.com/gallery/CjBd5Wp)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Nice thinking, but it would reduce the current global population of 7,800,000,000 by 93%!
93% 93% 93%!

Visit https://overpopulationisamyth.com/ for some sanity on the issue.

Meanwhile, it was foretold of in the annals of the Who, there would be 500,000 deaths:

"Six local cycles after Trevor Sigma's visit, the population of the colony had been brought down by 17%, with more than 500,000 dead and the remaining population fearing her. However, the Seventh Doctor stirred up the factory workers to revolt." Fandom DrWho Wiki

https://imgur.com/2c1TJX1

https://tardis.fandom.com/wiki/Helen_A#:~:text=Helen%20A%20was%20the%20ruler,begun%20by%20the%20Seventh%20Doctor.

And Helen A kinda looks like Brix, kinda? Maybe it's just me....

submitted by /u/Eliastheartist
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lr7ce5/sars_coronavirus2_was_created_in_a_lab_in_2003/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die