Some "guru" instagram profile just "found" me and offered an invitation to join the Illuminati...

So, this self proclaimed enlightened guru came to me via Instagram after I saw a post by some random instagram profile about the abracadabra magick square where I commented "abraxas", and after sending a friend request he started talking about how he felt my powerful aura(yes, via the internet It seems) and offered me an invitation in name of the Illuminati order, giving me a phone number, stating that I should reach to the grand council via WhatsApp (yes) and tell him Raphael of the Light sent me. I made a quick search on the phone number and found It is located in Mount Charleston, Nevada, a place with less than 400 habitants with a Hotel and skiing platform. He said he is american but the way he writes seems to lacks attention and/or proper knowledge of the language. What do you guys think about all this and what should I do?

submitted by /u/dadpan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lemlh5/some_guru_instagram_profile_just_found_me_and/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die