Super bowl half time show

What had happened? The world is changing. Where’s our great Illuminati half time shows of past with eye balls and pyramids. No black and white tiles? What’s wrong with you nfl? This is the worst NFL half time show ever. I saw almost 0 occult symbolism. There was a weird octagon pyramid city and people wearing white mask, but that’s all! Is this the end of our occult ritual half time shows? I expected more. I didn’t even get to see a boob pop out. Have we reached our Illuminati peek? They could have atleast had the dancers have one eye covered up to show our belief in the third eye and illumination. Will we recover in occult rituals? Is this the end?

submitted by /u/111ascendedmaster
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lf13ez/super_bowl_half_time_show/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die