Thanks for actuality having some critical thinking skills.
I have always had an objective view on everything; I keep a 1% buffer on all of my beliefs to change them upon new quality information; I constantly challenge my own beliefs and the status quo. I require quality evidence to accept something as true even if it confirms my own beliefs or current knowledge. I love studying Neuroscience/Neuropsychopharmacology/Neuropsychology/behavioral biology/Biochemistry these allow me to have a deep understanding of human behavior. I understand the insanity that's within r/conspiracy from a scientific standpoint but that understanding dose not make that subreddit any less psychologically painful for me(When I hear something that requires a significant lack of critical thinking skills or ignorance my psychology gives me a neurological pain response{yes this world sucks for me because of this}). When I came to this subreddit I was presented with much better ratio of theories that are not ignorant. This to me was awesome there is a lack of the antisemitism/racism/ r/Conservative / r/thedonald / religious extreme thought/ highly up-voted stupidity. It makes me happy to find a place that challenge the status quo that's not riddled with ignorance(there is still some), So thank you mods for keeping a lot the stupidity out. Thank you to this community for thinking. I wish it was not so rare.
Edit: about forgot to include a conspiracy I think r/conspiracy has become a far right extremist propaganda and recruiting ground.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lj3ezc/thanks_for_actuality_having_some_critical/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen