The Space Force
This might be a little random but I been reading numerous articles about true UFO encounters and aliens and also reading about how the US and other countries might be in touch with an advanced civilization who have been guiding humanity for years or they're studying us. Few days ago I came to find out the the US army has an actual division called Space force and they even had the space force flag raised during the inauguration of the current President, Joe Biden. I was thinking what might be the true purpose of this space force. Is it something that the government created getting inspired from the Independence day movie or is it just a way to cover the alien contact fact from us common civilians and this force is actually part of something bigger representing the Earth or humanity in an universal scale. What do you guys think?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ltvq48/the_space_force/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen