Weird like hella weird

So I am very calm shy person never gotten into any sort of mess with law enforcement. So I had an offer up account and I was doing pretty well I had like 100 sells 4.8 rating my cousin who doesn’t live with me goes on my account and offers to sell V pills for $20 I had no clue. I learned about it later from him because I tried to log into my offerup account hours after he did this stupid shit and it said disabled. ok now about the cops I live in a very quiet neighborhood I never seen a cop patrol only once in 7 years I lived there. I walk to my car in driveway and lo behold there’s a cop parked on the sidewalk right next to my house and I look into his car and he’s inside just staring at me like some creepy shit stare he doesn’t move or anything hes just in his car with the car on looking at me. I wave but he doesn’t say or do nothing just looks towards my house I get into my car take off and he shortly did as well I really think offerup had a connection with local police department like wtf my cousin put his number not mine like wtf I can imagine how many people post stupid shit but to have cops in front of my house giving me the stare down. Not just any kind of stare like the first terminator cop stare; weird vibe.

submitted by /u/Thecameldances
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lsqsxq/weird_like_hella_weird/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die