Whale conspiracy

So, my boyfriend and I were talking one night about whales and ended up somehow talking about whale poop. We found out how much a whale, more specifically a blue whale poops, (200 liters). We found out how many whales are in the ocean but could not find out how often they defecated. I emailed several whale research institutes after Google failed us, for a couple of months now. I haven,t heard from it. We ended up talking about it and how they won't answer my question. I think its the tourist towns and resorts working with the whaling industry and the research facilities to keep this info from the public. Now before you say that's crazy, think about it for a second. If the resorts and tourist towns released this info then their revenue would plummet because no one wants to realize how much a whale poops and how much of that is in the ocean. Once you realize you realize how much a whale poops you start thinking of all the animals poop in it. Then you realize you are swimming in a sewer and no one swims anymore. Well if the tourist towns and resorts dry out no one will do the whale tours anymore and alot of research money comes about from donations and then they are screwed. So they work to keep the whale population down, and the info from being leaked about the vast amount of poop in the ocean to keep the money flowing and not one media is reporting on this info not being made public.. Ha I made a conspiracy. :D I am on an edible and the back story is completely true along with us talking tonight and putting this together. ;) fight the whale silencers. We must know how much poop is in the ocean.

submitted by /u/MzHellFire
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lhd8u3/whale_conspiracy/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die