What are the freemasons?
I've recently heard about the freemasons and it seems there's a lot of secrets, disagreement and general confusion about what they are. What I've read so far is very confusing... It seems that some Masonic Lodges are 'good' e.g lots of charity work, fundraising, worship God openly. However, then some are 'bad' e.g everything is kept a secret, a hierarchy with the higher up you go the more secrets you learn, you're deceived into thinking you're worshipping God but the higher up you go it turns out it's Satan, upside down compasses, illimani symbols etc.
I've also read that each lodge is almost separate so it's possible that both of these style lodges exist... Which seems weird that they'd have the same name but completely different ideologies.
In the area I live there used to be a Masonic Lodge in every town and ~50+ years ago they were extremely popular. Now it's the exact opposite, what happened?
So my questions are; Why is their confusion? Why are things kept secret? How are they so powerful? Why isn't a commonly talked about topic? What is their principal set of beliefs? Why have masonic levels rapidly dropped?
Thanks.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/leha9f/what_are_the_freemasons/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen