Why Q anon is fake news🇺🇸😉
Why don’t they tell us in the mainstream media what these apparent crazy Q anon people believe? If the mainstream is going to talk about them so much anyway, does anyone even know what they really stand for? These crazy people labeled Q are against sex trafficking, and the Nazis. So why does the mainstream media not tell you? They are a group of people against sex trafficking and the Nazis. Yes, the Nazis are bad people. Are they still around today? These are the questions these crazy Q people ask. But what leads them to ask? They make these whole articles calling Q anon nonsense, when they are just people who don’t want the Nazis in power. These are people who don’t want little children being take from their mothers, from some monster. Women taken when they are young and vulnerable, young women being manipulated in the case of Jeffery Epstein. Although, they don’t tell you the full story in the Netflix documentary, and that’s clear to so many. Everyone saw him with Bill Clinton. So why doesn’t mainstream media show him with Bill Clinton? I am simply asking questions and if this post gets banned, well then we are facing a nazi force. The first thing the Nazis did was sensor. Sensor me, you will only lead me to plan against you. Kill me, and I will live on forever to bring you out from the dark and into the light. I do not want to defeat you, I do not want war, I want peace, and I want to fill your dark hearts with love. I want to teach the Nazis empathy, I want to teach you how to love yourself, and those around you unconditionally. We do not need to fight one another, we all need to come together and unite, not against evil, but for love. Unite for love. We are not against anyone because the truth is we are all one.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lfw2q5/why_q_anon_is_fake_news/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen