2 weird things flying through night sky.

I saw 2 objects fly across the night sky side by side. They flew through the sky right above my head for about 3 seconds and then disappeared into the night sky. There were no clouds. They were bigger and appeared to have an orangish white trail. They kinda looked like a spacecraft or jet of some sort but wee moving extremely fast as they had covered half the sky before disappearing. The thing that has me confused is they were the same object but flew across the sky side by side. So this couldn’t be anything natural. I’ve seen shooting stars and satellites and this was not it, they were much bigger and even looked closer to earth but somehow still disappeared in the night sky. I’m very confused and was wondering if someone can clear this up for me. I’ll be happy to answer any questions to clear up what I had just seen.

submitted by /u/AstronomerForever
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/m7kzgx/2_weird_things_flying_through_night_sky/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die