911 Series Missing Episode?

Okay so I just rewatched all of season 1-3 of 911. Last year when I was on holiday abroad I watched some episodes on the tv and I can swear I watched one where bobby has cancer and is struggling with it and theres scense where he's being tested if he can do it etc like I 100% watch it. Yet when I watched all the 3 seasons tbere was not a single episode of him having cancer?? Has anyone else seen this episode? Is itmissing of disney or something? Why can I not find anything about it?!

submitted by /u/dianabercik
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/mam13g/911_series_missing_episode/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die