A true conspiracy: Forced military spending and the of the US.

SS: Forced military spending and the division of the United States. I’m putting this out there in case any of you haven’t already considered the following, which I believe to be (unfortunately) quite true.

China 🇨🇳 and Russia 🇷🇺 are currently doing to the 🇺🇸 as the 🇺🇸 did to the USSR ☠️ in the 1980’s... forcing them into unsustainable military spending, to trigger a national collapse. They’re also using targeted disinformation to exploit America’s political division to destabilize discourse and further weaken society.

The US appears headed for a schism which will fracture the nation into two or more (I’m guessing 4-6) regional territories, which will just delight its opponents.

I would normally say “a common enemy” because nothing brings Americans together like hatred of an opponent, but I fear we’re too far gone this time.

Is there a way to stop this?

submitted by /u/LotusSloth
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/m80bms/a_true_conspiracy_forced_military_spending_and/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die