Being "Anti-vax" and not getting these "miracle shots" are 2 completely different things!
If someone is "anti-vax" it means they are against getting their kids immunized. Refusal of taking this largely untested on humans (until very recently), still very experimental, non immunizing shot is, to say the least, smart!
Like my doctor said 1 1/2 years ago, mostly obese people are most likely to die from covid. So those people who already live unhealthy lifestyles are at risk. And a coworker who is also a doctor, who cant get her residency yet because of covid hysteria, also told me I shouldnt get the shot because I appear to be healthy. I'm tired of hearing people call each other anti vaxxers because best bet is they AREN'T anti vaxxers. Since the definition of "vaccine" was changed for the purpose of including the experimental garbage they're sticking you with currently, and it's not even immunizing, but "lowering the effects of covid," and it's not even approved by the FDA (except for the temporary use in emergency situations, but STILL not officially approved), I would call people smart for not taking it, instead of rushing out to get it because the tv people told them to. Just look at what happened to poor CarolAnn from poltergeist when SHE listened to the TV people! (I had to throw that in there.... hahaha)
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/m5rxau/being_antivax_and_not_getting_these_miracle_shots/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen