Black child productions & the million dollar club

I remember seeing a video back in, I want to say, 2012 when a YouTube channel called black child productions had this video, it’s was crazy popular at the time and there were clones of it everywhere (come to think of it I think black child productions was a clone as well lol)

anyway in this video it had a man, I want to say a former rapper?, who was talking about what he saw behind the scenes and the disgusting evil things he couldn’t believe were real.

one bit I remember in particular, for whatever reason, was him talking about the million dollar club and how he couldn’t believe that he saw famous people eating their own excrement to be apart of this club

I’ve been looking for this video for awhile now and if my memory serves me it was in parts like “pt1, pt2” etc... and I can’t seem to find it anywhere. It’s as if it has been scrubbed off the face of the earth.

Does anyone remember this or is it just lost to history?

submitted by /u/plutus9
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/m5gpmr/black_child_productions_the_million_dollar_club/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die