Chewing Gum Causes Brain Damage
Ok here me out, I have always been needing to do this but have got side tracked.
Quick small piece of info to explain a point better is that I had an obsession with chewing gum for years.
Okay a good amount of years ago (3-4) I took a Snapchat picture of the back of a Wrigley’s Extra chewing gum packet, I believe to have been blue or possibly green packet. On the back it said “Excessive chewing for more than 20 minutes can cause brain damage” and I read this thinking “damn didn’t even know that” but took no consideration really as I was young (16) & obviously thought it said this on every packet. The reason I remember it so well is that I took a Snapchat of it to put on my story with the caption “Explains why I’m so slow” as a joke to my friends.
2 years later I’m in collage where one night I randomly remembered it all so I decided to search it up on google that showed Zero information stating anything about brain damage, searched over Reddit & anywhere I basically could but there was nothing at all that came up. I go into collage the next day to say about it and one of my mates was in disbelief because he remembers seeing it on my Snapchat story plain as day so it had us both mind blown the whole week.
I was a big lover of chewing gum for many years and truth is I do feel abit slower than I was when I was younger but I don’t know, just thought I’d share this with you all & feel free to take it how you want.
Maybe it was a funny misprint? (seriously doubt it), Mandela effect? or did they have the truth of chewing gum printed out but then scrapped that?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/m2nrct/chewing_gum_causes_brain_damage/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen