Chris Benoit!

Hey guys! So I came across some videos on YouTube where the famous Owen Hart death came up and in the comments of course Chris Benoit was mentioned as well. I heard about what had happened but there were comments about his death actually being a MURDER and people going back and forth about the conspiracy. I’ve never heard this theory before. (maybe because I took the suicide at face value and never looked that far into it) However, I’m bringing it to Reddit to ask you guys your opinions and see if I can get some more information about the conspiracy surrounding his death and what you guys believe. I’ve never thought that far into it, but now I’m genuinely curious. One of the main reasons I joined Reddit was because, unlike YouTube, it seems like people can have a more open, honest, and intelligent conversation without as many insults and arguments. I enjoy crime and mysteries and obviously conspiracy theories lol so I’d like to hear what you guys think about the case, the evidence, and why you think people say it’s a conspiracy even if you don’t believe it is. Let me know guys thanks!

submitted by /u/B34Nt0wN92210
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/m0sdch/chris_benoit/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die