ELON MUSK ALIEN ?

ELON MUSK ALIEN

Okay hear me out I’ve realize several minor things about this man 1.)He owns a boring company(several ufos and been known to go underground or into caves) 2.) His obsession with Mars outrageously weird perhaps he’s from there? 3.) His pure genius is incredible I mean he’s been doing business since he was a kid his calculation and exact thought for every word spoken to him is other worldly sometimes 4.) NeuroLink another company of his in which I personally believe is so far ahead of its time with visions of what some may call immortality so basically downloading your consciousness to the internet and reuploading it to a new host like how the hell does someone come up with this ? 5.) His extreme work schedule this man literally works 90-100hrs a week getting 6 hrs of sleep daily 6.) Last but not least the extremely weird child name at birth I know it has been confirmed to the meaning but what an od thing to do almost extraterrestrial like Anyways I’m done on my spiel on how I somewhat believe that Elon Musk could be an alien lmk what y’all think 😄

submitted by /u/lsdlad420
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/m7pyjh/elon_musk_alien/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die