Getting my first Covid vaccine tomorrow
Hi
I’m a health care worker and have an appointment to get my first dose of the Covid vaccine (moderna or Pfizer) tomorrow. Should I go and get it or cancel it? I’ve cancelled a previous appointment a couple weeks ago. I’ve done some research on it and almost all of the staff that I work with has got it already but I’m still on the fence. I feel so privileged to be able to get it earlier than others but that also makes me fearful. My hospital had a couple outbreaks last week so that kind of scared me though and made me want to get it more. I’m in my mid-twenties, have no major health issues or kids yet. Haven’t had Covid-19 nor have I had anyone in my family or close friends get it (thank God!) I’m just worried but I’m leaning more towards the side of getting it.. open to hearing your thoughts on the matter as to what is the best option and why.
Thank you in advance.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/m2d1b7/getting_my_first_covid_vaccine_tomorrow/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen