I can't find this youtube conspiracy video anywhere

Sometime last year I watched a documentary on youtube made by a guy who used to work in the Hollywood industry. He was going over theories and exposing Hollywood/the media for how corrupt they were by brainwashing their viewers. On top of that, the film went over pedophile rings and human sex trafficking among famous people/politicians/etc. I remember that this video would never be recommended to anyone no matter how many views it had (which had a few million when I watched it) and you typically needed a link to find it. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/Legitimate_Ad_5289
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/mdktl2/i_cant_find_this_youtube_conspiracy_video_anywhere/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die