I think reptilians are running this earth .

I think reptilians are running this earth . It sounds so accurate how can dinosaurs live on this earth thousands and thousands of years and human all of sudden live on earth ?! For a fact there are reptilians running this earth as humans it could be our gov. King of England, president. reptilians are underground in Antartica making human clones !!!! osama was known as a undercover CIA agent . Rumor say he was a clone . Who else feels this way ??? Am I wrong ??!! I think reptilians want us humans to slowly kill each other we humans have to stop looking at each other with color, religion , gender ! THERE IS NO TIME FOR THAT bullshit I can’t sit here and watch us kill ourselves over divided bs that reptilians might want rather then flat out kill us . (COVID) we are so sheeped out rather then be curious why this is happening when it wasn’t here before !!!! Wake up !!!!

submitted by /u/Upset-Garlic-4350
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/medeai/i_think_reptilians_are_running_this_earth/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die