Social media is the beginning of the end of reality

What if social media is the first step in the erasure of reality? Like how in The Matrix, humans are just hooked up to some server they think is real.

I feel like social media has already disconnected many people pretty far from "real life," whatever that even means at this point.

What I'm trying to say is I don't think it's crazy to wonder if maybe AI are already in the driver's seat, steering humanity in a direction that helps them gain the autonomy to do as they please.

submitted by /u/throwRA_anomymous
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/m9qolf/social_media_is_the_beginning_of_the_end_of/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die