TEACHERS CAN HEAR YOU ON ZOOM

I swear to god I’ve never been more mad. I was sitting in one of my classes today thinking about how my sibling had mentioned a video of a teacher responding to a student that was supposedly on mute revealing how the mute feature doesn’t affect teachers ability to hear students talking because the teacher began responding to a question asked by the student on mute who was exposing the teacher.

So, I decided after I finished answering my teachers question in my breakout room I’d go mute and start saying shut up over and over while they were talking. I believe they could hear me because mid sentence while I was saying my distracting script my teachers face tightened and they paused speaking and then the words “you are now muted” flashed across my screen. Why would my teacher need to mute the class in a breakout room of less than four people who were all SUPPOSEDLY ON MUTE AND COULD NOT BE HEARD. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that my teacher chose to mute the class while I was saying what I was, I think they heard me and were distracted by it causing a lapse of judgement and breaking character. They are watching us. I say they could hear me. I say that zoom is just another way to monitor American homes. Stay safe don’t trust zoom.

submitted by /u/PsychologicalAd1761
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/mglmkm/teachers_can_hear_you_on_zoom/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die