The 5th dimension

So I'm rewatching Mr Robot and its even more real feeling than it was when I first finished it.

This is a work in progress, but I keep thinking about the fact that scientists found a portal to the 5th dimension, mandela effect, the cia leaked docs, aliens existing, the extra weird year coming to fruition fits together.

What if TPTB know the whole thing is coming to an end and have been planning a dimensional rift for a long while? What if the goal is to migrate us to a different reality where the weather is normal, people are even easier to control, etc. That the only consequence for this action is the full existence of aliens for example.

Its a lot of conceptual puzzle pieces. But it eerily just kinda fits. Anyone else have things to either add or disagree with?

Again, work in progress. It's like I see the story, but it's hazy.

Could be crazy, but if nothing is coincidence, it's just a matter of being able to see the whole potential picture; that's the tough part.

submitted by /u/phroztbyt3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ly2npz/the_5th_dimension/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die