The Guru of Crypto
***** The New Guru of Crypto *****
I just received my PhD in Crypto Currency Economics, Modern Banking and the Evolution of Virtual Financial Institutions. Thank you ❤️
The road was not easy, but I mastered it! So, I feel that it is my duty to inform as many humans as possible....as we are witnessing the hugest the shift of paradigm ever in the history of economics and monetary finance, which can finally lead to your financial freedom! 🤑
Ok maybe crypto and I got off on the wrong foot, because BitCoin is just a stock as all the other currencies. The majority share holders with the lowest share prices will be able to manipulate the price of future shares. And don’t feel cool about that.
I’m not saying that I can predict the future....all I know is that you probably can’t either. I don’t trust a stock that goes up that high with a big dip coming at some point. So, forget about BitCoin!
There are thousands of other coins, which have very low prices that you can buy 1,000 shares for $50, maybe even $20. The possiblilities are endless, many of them I found will also pay a daily compounding interest of up to 12% in some cases, and you only loan your stock for one week, one month, or three months.
My guys and gals you will never have to worry about money again!! Maybe it’s a fad, and maybe crypto will be banned and all the coins become worthless, but from what I found out, you can’t lose if you buy in for less than peanuts.
This stuff is all brand new, and it’s hot! Everyone wants 1,000 shares of the next BitCoin, so why not buy like 10 of them and you can trade between them with no fees as you sell high and buy low. I still don’t trust crypto, and I would be worried if I bought into an awesome coin at $200 and watch it plummet to $20! If you buy in at $0.005, there isn’t much lower it can go. Grab them and watch them take off!! 🚀🚀🚀
It’s going to take me several posts for you to get everything, and it won’t all be done tonight. I will number them, so you can read them all in order. I still couldn’t tell you how to trade Put and Call options. High rewards but they are a huge gamble! Crypto, on the other hand, I mastered it.
My apologies if I was absent to anyone recently. When I need to figure something out, the attention and focus of a guru cannot be broken. But without further ado, I give to you, your own financial freedom.
Wait til you see how this works! Money is infinitive in value. All of them will go up and all of them will go down, but it’s in the middle of that concourse, where you can surf without strain or burden, and even life insurance plans that will continue to fund your family even long after you are gone. After all, you can’t take it with you...
Tax season is almost here, and there isn’t much I can do to help you for last year, but if you need any help for this year, next year and at least for a few years anyway.
Simple hint: They keep making new ones everyday. They are here to stay for a while at least.
We’ll call this Post #0! There will he many more to come, so stay tuned and get ready! Now don’t go take all of your money from the bank. We still need to keep those dollars in circulation as well.
Oh, and rule #1 always pay with your virtual cash card accounts, and never get a card that pays in crypto. You will have to file a capital gains tax for every single transaction!
Bare with me, and if you need any help, just give me a shout. I can be your new freedom financial advisor.
Finally, join the Alien on the Run group if you want all the information. I’m only going to blast this post once. All the rest will be posted that group, and we can all share our details and experiences.
Ask me any time. You can pay me something later out of your infinite earnings!!
A lesson in financial freedom and modern crypto currency economics ~ from the Guru of Peace✌️✌️✌️✌️
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/m486j9/the_guru_of_crypto/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen