The Integrity of the Soul
I don't think I would be out of place in saying that we all feel like we are on the brink of something. Some revelation or paradigm shift is soon to be upon us.
That being said, we must be both weary of those who wish to deceive us, as they have always done, but at the same time maintain our optimism for a more enlightened existence.
We all have a path here, even if you feel completely lost and purposeless here, you have a path to walk and a part of you knows this, always has, always will. That path is one that is etched in this reality, not one that is yet to come or one that need to forced upon you.
I tell you all this because I believe that what is coming will largely be a distraction from yourself and the path you need to walk in order to realise your higher self.
Personally, no outside forces will deviate me from my path. No extra-terrestrial or extra-terratorial beings will have a influence on me, negatively or positively. No elixir will enter my body other than that that has been produced by the natural environment that is one with me. No gadget will replace the natural tools provided to me by this earth.
When it comes to this world, I will live in the neutral, I will live within my bounds, I will look inside before I look outside.
I will maintain the integrity of the soul.
Love, as always.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/mbbfgu/the_integrity_of_the_soul/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen