Was the Colorado sh00ting a sort of "Spring Sacrifice"? 3/22, Solve et Coagula, Duality.

I feel like a "mass shooting" on 3/22 is just too perfect. Especially occurring in Colorado, with their "Illuminati airport" and NORAD deep in the Rockies. I personally think that if there's a gigantic government base nearby, anything occurring nearby is suspect.

We know TPTB are into the occult. Bohemian Grove a perfect example. So, we would expect something(s) relatively big to occur at certain times of the year. The solstice/equinox is a big one. As well as specific numbers as they're into numerology as well.

So when it's Spring Equinox, on a date that correlates with the 'Skull and Bones' club of Harvard (322), and a Democrat is in office (pro-gun control), we should expect an important event to occur. I think that these "mass shootings" are the artificial catalyst for gun control.

Here's the thing too. It's quite easy to make a training event look like a real event. We know there's a correlation with "training events" and similar "real life" events. What if some or all of these mass shootings are just training events made to look real. I mean, training literally is supposed to reflect real life as much as possible for obvious reasons.

My conclusion. The mass shooting on 3/22 was another "fa1se f1ag" to further the gun control agenda.

Thoughts? Or tell me where I'm way off base.

submitted by /u/LEGALinSCCCA
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/C_S_T/comments/mbjojb/was_the_colorado_sh00ting_a_sort_of_spring/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die