While Q is nonsense, I've thought of a less stupid rationale that covers their points.

So rich people are out here cloning their dead dogs(not gonna knock them for that, I fucking love my dog), how come they can't clone stem cells? Maybe some scientists can explain(and I'll fucking know if it's you again CIA!) why that would be impossible. Cuz some of these celebrities are looking like they've aged maybe ten years out of thirty, looking at you will Smith. And don't get me started on Angela Basset. I'm not against stem cell research, especially cloned stem cells and I always believe even, hell especially, the most insane ones, are spread to diminish the grains of truth hidden within them.

submitted by /u/WokeupFromsleep
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/lwbjpd/while_q_is_nonsense_ive_thought_of_a_less_stupid/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die