A Triangle and Two Orbs

I just found this page and wanted to share a couple experiences I've had with other people who seem to have seen similar things.

In 2013, my dad and I were driving home from dinner one night, and as we were exiting the highway onto our little country road, we both noticed a really bright white light just above the hills to the right of the road. It was maybe just 15-20 ft off the ground, just seemingly floating slowly towards us. We pulled over and got out to watch, and it passed right over us, maybe only 50 feet away. As the whole thing came into view, it became clear this thing was a triangle. Made out of some metallic material, with long white lights on each of the three sides and a few little white lights scattered randomly on the underside. It looked almost identical to the alleged TR-3B conspiracy. It went right by us, far too slowly to have been airborne by lift (I am now a pilot, there was no way that thing could be considered an "air" craft). Dead silent, it floated over the road and disappeared behind an overpass.

A few years later, in 2015, I was heading into town to meet up with my then-girlfriend for a date. It was newly dark, just after sunset. As I was backing out of the driveway, I noticed a strange red light on the horizon coming towards me, quite rapidly. I don't want to say where I live but it's out in the middle of the southwestern desert. I stopped the truck, struck by how odd this thing looked. Usually when a plane or helicopter gets closer you start seeing other lights, the beacon, strobe, etc. but this thing flew directly over me and disappeared into the clouds. No sound, no visible craft, just a ball of red light. I thought that was pretty weird, but reminded myself not to get too excited as there was probably a rational explanation. So about five minutes later, I'm driving down this desolate little one-lane desert road, and I get this strange urge to look behind me. I turned and looked out the window, and DIRECTLY behind me and maybe only 100 feet off the ground were not one but two of these blood-red orbs, hanging perfectly still, low in the sky, almost right above me. One slightly lower on the left and the other higher and to the right. Every hair on my body stood up and an intense chill went down my spine, as I instantly knew that what I was seeing was something extraordinary. I slammed on the brakes and pulled over and got out to watch. Once I had walked around to the back of the truck, facing them head on with my undivided attention and not one second before or after, they began to move. The higher one descended maybe 50 feet and stopped, then the other one went diagonal to take it's place, then they circled around each other, then one would move one way, then the other another, then together again. It was like a dance. And their motion was perfect, like they were moving by pure will alone, unburdened by the natural laws around them. One perfect straight line, followed by a quick deceleration to an absolute stop. Not only is there no aircraft in history that can move like that, but these things were so close to me that I could see right through them. They were translucent orbs with absolutely no solid body attached. This may sound far fetched but I was overcome with the sensation that they knew I was there and were revealing themselves to me. There was not another car or house or person in sight, it was just me and them. After a solid 15 minutes or so, they returned to their original formation briefly, before racing off in different directions, the lower left one disappearing below the horizon and the horizon and the upper right one accelerating into the clouds. To this day I haven't the slightest notion of what those things were, all I can say is that I believe they were sentient and intelligent and aware of my presence. That experience really shook my relationship with "reality" and I have certainly been living in a different world ever since.

submitted by /u/swagwizaard
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/mxucdf/a_triangle_and_two_orbs/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die