Aquadilla U(AP) FO
I've been on one of those unhealthy ufo binges where I'm just like, deep in it but I don't buy damn near all of it of it hasn't been conformed by serious people. I give Tom Delonge some leeway but only because he was my hero as an 11 year old. Even then, I just don't know what to do with a lot of this stuff and I feel like there are some astronomical(pun wasn't intended initially but it is now) leaps from what the government has said to what people claim. I frankly, think people don't know shit but make some educated guesses and that just gets kicked around a few times until everyone forgets who said it first. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. I'm honestly trying not to make any claims at all. I'm just listening and regecting what is too much for me,personally, to believe, no problems with people thinking what they want and filling their head space with anything of their choosing.
Tthst brings me to the Aquadilla video. I don't understand how this is not the one video that everyone on earth has seen. It's fucking insane. It's also, a real video, and there were witnesses seeing and filming lights and shit that same night. I just found that out searching on YouTube (amateur footage shot that night showing weird relatively slow moving lights whizzing along nonchalantly filling everyone's pants with human shit. I look at it and I'm looking at some shit that is not only hard to figure out, but it's unexplainable by anyone looking at it. Debunkers can't even explain the full video with one theory. But information on this thing is so God damn difficult to find. Or I've just spent too much time bugging out about this and need to sleep. I don't know if I'm using the wrong keywords when I search it or what. To me this makes pretty compelling corroborating evidence for the Roosevelt encounters. Like the glow and the cube thst flew between the planes. I just want some more information about what the people who have analyzed the footage have thought or if we know any other hard evidence or eye witness stuff. Or anything about this specific craft anywhere else or snything to give me a little more to go off of here. And I'll jump off the deepend on some outer limits shit as well idgaf at this point I'm sold. I just need MORE. I'LL TELL YOU WHEN IVE HAD ENOUGH. HIT ME.
Thanks folks.
BTW I have definitely read UAP theory's site and I really like that guy.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/mwg6fi/aquadilla_uap_fo/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen