Are you a believer?
In 2015 both my wife and I witnessed one in a unusual place. That day, I documented the story and have kept it ever since....
My wife and I were at Holmes Beach, FL yesterday (Aug 11 2015) and approximately 1:20 pm she first caught glimpse of the object in the sky and asked me what it was. Having a military background and extensive knowledge of aircraft, missiles and drones; it was nothing I had ever witnessed. It appeared as a black box larger than a house with two smaller boxes on each side and hovered in one place for about 2 minutes then rapidly darted up and down a few time and back and forth several times at great distances. All this at speeds I had never witnessed before and with no sound. As a commercial airliner began approaching (which probably was taking of from the local Sarasota airport) the same area the UFO was seen, the UFO immediately flew out of sight in seconds. We continued watching the commercial airliner which took a good 2 minutes to fly out of sight (and we could hear it), but no sound from the UFO and it traveled out of sight in 1-2 seconds. Really weird, eary, and absolutely amazing.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/mm6tg7/are_you_a_believer/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen