Before we forget our goal amidst the excitement of upcoming disclosure, I need to share a strong thought on the route we took.
Folks,
As we are all aware, there is an ongoing build up to a reveal at some point in the near future, and while we may be close to realising the nature of our universe (or not), one cannot help but think about the route taken to getting here.
Evidently the Pentagon has revealed their previous AATIP and AAWSAP programs, although I assume they have had many more. I also make the fair assumption that other countries too have had similar programs.
Mr. Elizondo himself has stated that they have "material" from the "phenomenon", including "debris". Now if that is debris from accidental crashes or the "Threat Intervention" aspect, we do not know,
Given the current nature of our rulers, I can assume hypothetically that Threat Intervention involving weaponry has taken place and we have indeed shot the crafts from our skies. Whether there were occupants on board is also unknown.
If light comes to show that we have committed War Crimes against other civilizations, I feel in the eyes of justice, that those involved must be held accountable, unfortunately including Mr Elizondo himself despite the great work he has done during the disclosure period.
Whistle-blower, people Samaritan, the same goes for any others involved on programs such as these.
Murder as we all know is the worst crime one can commit knowingly. It is the decision to take another's gift of life and experience away from them, and destroy ones final moments prematurely. Considering we have no true idea if there are any spiritual ramifications of murder (i.e what happens to a victims "soul") this is an extremely evil and potentially costly decision to make.
With the history our civilization has, it would be fair to hypothesise that this has potentially occurred. To think we have extended our erratic nature into the stars, instead of our love, really makes me concerned and frustrated.
However it is becoming plain to see we are exiting from war minded states and entering more open and peaceful minded ones with each year that passes. For this I stay hopeful.
Thanks for reading this, I hope I am not the only one who also shares this concern.
Cam.
P.s If any "beings" manage to read this, I'd like to take an opportunity to apologise for the actions of a few of the humans.
They do not reflect the goal of the majority of us. Our intention for the majority of us I believe, is to live life and to live happily, have families, explore, create, learn from mistakes, and at the end of it all die peacefully. Our intention is not murder/war/sending nukes into space, despite what you may have already seen.
So for the (hypothetical) actions of some of our people please accept mine, and many others apologies.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/n1eyeu/before_we_forget_our_goal_amidst_the_excitement/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen