Does any sort of aircraft, particularly military, use dark red/mustard yellow lighting?

(I leave near an AFB) Last week at night I saw a flying object but couldn't identify what it was, I just saw the lighting & never seen those colors before, the shape was almost like a square/oval, wasn't blinking just a constant glowing & then the light eventually went off & I couldnt see it anymore.

Speed wise it looked like a normal plane and it didn't look like it was too high from what I could see. It was also following a route. I saw 2 of them total, 1 about 10-15 minutes later following the same route as another.

submitted by /u/Bui23
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/mr0jsn/does_any_sort_of_aircraft_particularly_military/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die