I don't want to get vaccinated! I am not a f***ing Guinea Pig!!!!
So the title pretty much says it all! A few days ago a family acquaintance, a vibrant, healthy 60-year-old lady dropped dead 25 minutes after getting vaccinated. This fuckcine is a one-way ticket to the underworld. And no I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I've got all the TRULY TESTED shots throughout my life. However, I cannot fathom how a newly-made, untested vaccine is being imposed on humanity all across the globe! What is wrong with people? First they called those who predicted the enforcement of covid passports, nutcases. What do they have to say now? In what era in the whole of human history have a bunch of thugs blackjacked global populations to inject themselves with an untested vaccine of dubious quality? In what world are they allowed to take our freedom? In what world can they brand us like we're cattle based on whether we are vaccinated or not? Is this what we've become?!!! I am so depressed! I don't want to live in such a shitty Orwellian world. THIS IS IRRATIONAL! I mean are people so dumb? Are doctors even dumber? WTF are they learning in medical school? Don't they know that even if someone gets a shot they can still spread any virus? WTF is going on? Has the planet gone mad???? I am so freaking pissed!!! We're losing one freedom after the other and yet we chose to sleep the sleep of the just! BTW, has H1N1 all of a sudden disappeared? SMH...
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/mkvtbb/i_dont_want_to_get_vaccinated_i_am_not_a_fing/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen