I hate the push to call anyone questioning a rushed vaccine “anti vaxx”
TLDR: realizing how pointless it is to get the vaccine as a college student/with the vaccine has no studies conducted on long term effects.
I’m someone who gets a flu shot, because studies exist and we know the side effects, but after receiving the first shot of moderna I’ve realized I have no reason to go all the way and get the 2nd, I’m a healthy 20 year old in the best shape of my life ( run marathons). Thing is, even within my own family, pressure to “do your part” is huge, why do you think it is that no one wants to actually acknowledge the fact no long term studies on the effects of these vaccines exist?
Like hell, I can 100% say I don’t agree with most of what’s on the sub, but I think you can still “trust science” and also acknowledge that you have no idea what could happen to your body down the road, also the fact these apparently only work for like 6 months makes it less worth it to me, it’ll be about 50 years until I’m “in the at risk zone” so why put random shit into my body I know nothing about? Ya know? End of rant
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/mm9jbb/i_hate_the_push_to_call_anyone_questioning_a/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen