I think they made too many mistakes trying to bring in the NWO

This is inspired by some dude's comment I saw in another thread. Basically, I think they might have made too many mistakes trying to take over. It's not really that people are waking up but since 2016 they just left too many obvious pieces of evidence that are impossible to ignore at this point. I think they just genuinely were sloppy and didn't know how to deal with the widespread information on the internet. I DO think they still succeeded with propaganda on this sub and other subs on reddit but the average person still has something that they know is bullshit whether they like Trump or Biden. The average person will never go back to trusting the government/media.

submitted by /u/Key-College-4290
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/mks7pd/i_think_they_made_too_many_mistakes_trying_to/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die