I thought of a disturbing conspiracy theory for COVID-19 and I need someone to completely debunk it for me

If this is a wrong sub for this kind of content, please tell me a better place to post this.

So anyway. About COVID-19.

For the last year I've been really interested in... eh... gender... equality? Meaning I've mostly searched the internet for places where people share their views on the topic, like radical feminism, red pill, incels, FDS etc etc. Anyway, I came across some documentaries on how one-child policy and aborting female fetuses has affected and is affecting modern day China. It's like, I don't think most people know how bad the situation there is. I mean I guess it depends on how you define "bad" but, if I've understood correctly, a lot of women move from rural areas to big cities, leaving behind villages with literally no women left. Women are kidnapped from neighbouring countries and sold as "wives" (link). Gender imbalance also seems to affect how men behave and increase crime rates (link). Also here's a wikipedia article about missing women of China. Also, a professor at a university in Shanghai proposed that a solution to these problems could be allowing women to take multiple husbands.

I don't claim to know everything that goes on in China, but these things do make me think.

So anyway. COVID-19 is a part of group called coronaviruses. SARS and MERS are also part of that group. COVID-19 is much more fatal to men than to women (link). I asked on askscience and it seems that SARS and MERS are also more fatal to men than to women, but not as badly as COVID-19 is.

You can probably already see where I'm going with this.

What if COVID-19 was created in a laboratory as a biological weapon, not to attack neighbouring countries but to control the population in China itself?

I mean China has the largest population in the world, plus it would be kinda convenient for COVID-19 to kill more men than women. Also reminds me of what Mao Zedong, the founder of PRC said about suicide

People who try to commit suicide -- don't attempt to save them!... China is such a populous nation, it is not as if we cannot do without a few people.

I'm not sure if I even believe this theory myself but I can't seem to get it out of my head. Someone please bring me back down to earth?

submitted by /u/Suntinlibrovitae
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/mhvfk4/i_thought_of_a_disturbing_conspiracy_theory_for/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die