Insight into the "I work for NOAA, aliens are real" post by u/Zeophore

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/kuouoa/i_know_someone_that_works_for_noaa_the_disclosure

So if anyone is wondering about the identity of user Zeophore, rumored to be an actual scientist by the first name "Jessica" - you're in for some unsurprising news. This user is not a scientist, and definitely isn't the person they claimed to be. How do I know? Well, I'll just show you..

Search Reddit History - Zeophore

If you scroll down past the more recent comments, you will see the posts about the underwater aliens.

I simply challenge you to still take the posts seriously by the time you get there.

Screenshots of the original post:

https://ibb.co/qYm55tX

https://ibb.co/L5vhM63

https://ibb.co/0h0wg3F

https://ibb.co/wS1KBJk

https://ibb.co/B3sC5tp

https://ibb.co/S6tFGfY

submitted by /u/-Exalted-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/mvog1z/insight_into_the_i_work_for_noaa_aliens_are_real/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die