My grandpa who was a first gunman on the USS intrepid during WW2 warned about a vaccine and end times—had intel from the navy

My most significant memory of my grandfather lies in the time that he told me something that I would later come to find extremely relevant to my life. I was 9 years old walking through the garden with my grandfather helping him maneuver his cane as he taught me of different birds and plants on a beautiful spring day.

Somehow or another this random conversation had gotten brought concerning what he thought would happen while I was somewhere in my early 20s (given I am 24 now). He specifically said, whatever you do, don’t get the vaccine. I said, “I have already gotten many vaccines, what vaccine are talking about?” He said, “oh no, this will be a vaccine with a microchip in it. They will try to vaccinate everyone all over the world at the same time, and you will know what vaccine I am talking about because they won’t let people participate in society after that unless they get it. And they will be lied to and told things will go back to normal but they won’t.” I said, “well then how will I eat?” He said, “you won’t. But you will go to heaven, and it won’t matter because by this time it will be the end times and you don’t want to be here for that.”

I said, “how can you see the future grandpa?” He said, “[insert my name here], I was a first gunner’s mate on the Uss intrepid and had a lot of access to most intelligence information while I was in the Navy. There isn’t much more I want to say about that, but I need you to really understand what I am saying. It will be the Mark of the beast.”

Despite your beliefs, this is direct communication from a credible man. And coincidentally, his warning is fairly relevant to the timeline. Do not be fooled in a matter of days and do not get complacent.

This is about the war of man and controlling the minds of women who will raise the next generations. They don’t want you to be strong minded. They don’t want you to be self-sufficient.

The ship my grandfather fought on is now docked somewhere in NYC. He watched most of his friends die. He was a WARRIOR and despite his warning to be very out there, I highly doubt a man who lived through the Great Depression, who married a god-loving orphan woman would lie to the only granddaughter he has. His story should ring around the world. People need to read this testimony, despite your religious beliefs.

submitted by /u/Haroldkumar1149
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/mz5owk/my_grandpa_who_was_a_first_gunman_on_the_uss/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die