My Problem With Lue Elizondo
|
What new information or insights has Lue Elizondo uncovered? None that I am aware of. Isn't that strange? Because he is the former director of AATIP. Now, take a look at somebody like Jacques Vallée. Lots of credible information and thoughtful insight. Vallée is merely one independent researcher. Elizondo had the backing of the US government and was surely privy to information that Vallée has not yet uncovered. Right? If Elinzondo isn't telling us anything that we didn't already know through researchers like Vallée, then what is his purpose? What is his goal? He's coming off as an apologist or a PR agent for the United States government. The UFO Community's equivalent of the White House Press Secretary. In other words, a bullshit artist. Not only that, but the guy doesn't even look trustworthy. What kind of man wears v-necks, poses, and takes this many selfies? And what's with the pensive-puppy-dog look? Is that his nonverbal way of telling his followers, "Guys, this is so deep... and I want to tell you more... but I can't... but I'm a warrior." [link] [comments] |
source https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/mubhat/my_problem_with_lue_elizondo/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen